Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my Glock 30 to the range today. This gun is extremely accurate. I shot the 1st 10 rounds at a distance of 21 ft. Every shot fired hit the bulls eye. I love this gun. I highly recommend this gun to anyone looking for a compact .45 cal.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Good shooting, and many people, including Mas Ayoob believe the G30 is the most accurate Glock.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Wow...JMS75 that's great , I can't wait till the release of the Gen 4's G-30 ,cruse :mad:the day I sold my Gen 3 G-30 should have listened Mas Ayoob... "lol"

·
Registered
960 Posts
I took my Glock 30 to the range today. This gun is extremely accurate. I shot the 1st 10 rounds at a distance of 21 ft. Every shot fired hit the bulls eye. I love this gun. I highly recommend this gun to anyone looking for a compact .45 cal.
Wow! That is a nice, close group. I wish I could get that kind of group with my 23. Thinking maybe skill has a lot to do with too and obviously you got that down! Can't wait to try out a 27 at the range. Good job! Very nice!:)

·
Registered
95 Posts
I bought a g36 for summer carry last month, have been eyeballing the g30 for my winter carry instead of my g23. I think this seals it. Glock should give you a commission JMS75...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome aboard, JMS75
That does it...gotta have one...I missed out on the first run of Gen 4 30's, but I'll either have one of the next ones, or a Gen3 30SF...

·
Registered
316 Posts
REALLY????? would you guys stop talking about the G-30!!!!!!! If I go out and buy one I will need all of your addresses as my wife will be paying you a visit!!!!! loololololololol

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Nah...just blame it on Bush...apparently everything else is his fault... :rolleyes:
Jobs, wars, economy, international debt, international relations, hurricane katrina, drugs, welfare, gas prices,
housing market..........And Glock behind in production 600,000 guns... :p

Well actually, the last one is our fault... :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts