Glock Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I set out to find a Glock 30S in the very large midwest metropolis where I live, and no one has one. One gun store has had one come in in the past year and that's it. I asked several gun stores if I could order one and was told "no." So today I called Glock direct to see what the deal was about these guns. They claim to be putting out "thousands per day." I asked how to get my hands on one and they told me to order through my local gun stores which would order through the distributor who would then order through Glock and the gun would be made only for the order.

Here is my problem with this:
The gun store won't place the %^$# order so how am I to get my grubby little paws on one of these guns? Without paying overboard on some weapons auction site that is...

Thanks for any help you can provide,
This is also my first post I look forward to talking to all of you in the future about gun stuff.
-James

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DDUB11,
Thanks but a 30SF is not the same gun as a 30S. 30S was released in January and has some differences.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Go to the Glock website and see who the Glock distributor for your area is. Order from them direct if they have one and have it sent to a local FFL who will probably charge you a fee for transfer. I went that route for a gen-4 37 when they first came out and had no problems.

Shop around first and find an FFL who won't charge an arm and a leg for a transfer. We have a dealer nearby in Oklahoma City that only charges $10.00 for transfers. He gets a lot of business just doing transfers.

Reactions: KeeperOath
1 - 7 of 7 Posts