Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All- I have a new Glock 33 and wanted to get input on what I need to do in order to shoot 40 or 9mm for the range. I know about the conversion barrels; but was curious if a Glock 27 barrel would fit into my G33 and be safely used?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I think I have read where the stock G27 barrell works in the G33 and vice versa. The mags for the 40 work for the 357 and vice versa also.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Hello All- I have a new Glock 33 and wanted to get input on what I need to do in order to shoot 40 or 9mm for the range. I know about the conversion barrels; but was curious if a Glock 27 barrel would fit into my G33 and be safely used?
Welcome.

Like Tex said, you can drop a G27 (or G23) barrel in and you're good to go at the range.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
^^ +1 but be aware there are slight differences in the followers for the mag for the .357 and the .40 as per Glock. You may experience FTE's so just be aware that may come up.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Just go ahead and buy the complete firearm in every caliber you like. With a Glock, you're going to end up doing that anyway! :)

Reactions: RMD
1 - 7 of 7 Posts