Glock Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far I have been able to find most everything for the G42, extended mag release, extended base plate, night sights, but I have yet to find an extended slide lock/slide release. If you have found one I'd love to hear where you found them and if not have you heard any rumors of the usual people making anytime soon? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Have you tried The Glock Store in San Diego? They installed a extended slide lock/release on my G22

·
Registered
303 Posts
None on the market for the 42 yet. I too have everything you mentioned... I've been waiting for the slide stop lever though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
None on the market for the 42 yet. I too have everything you mentioned... I've been waiting for the slide stop lever though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didn't think there was but I was hopeful that I had just missed it somewhere thx.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was curious if anyone had seen any updates on this? I would really like to get an extended slide stop for my wifes and my 42.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
so far no one is offering one, I did a quick search and nothing

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
never really saw a need for extended take down tabs as its fairly simple to do and time isn't a major concideration when taking the gun down but to each their own.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Got my Tangodown/Vickers Extended slide stop, mag release and case plates and I'm very please with them. Let me know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Nice. I've got one of the slide stops on order for my 42. I have the Vickers baseplates and mag release too. How you like the slide stop?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got my Tangodown/Vickers Extended slide stop, mag release and case plates and I'm very please with them. Let me know if you have any questions.

I was planning to get the Glock 42 until I found out I couldn't manipulate the slide stop as a left handed shooter. I'm wondering if the Tango Down stop makes it easier to manipulate. Perhaps someone who has one could try it left handed and report what they find. I'd also be curious whether you used your left hand somehow, or reach over with your right hand while simultaneously pushing the slide stop down. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Good review of this product. Thanks for sharing. I wonder if you used the +1 mag and added mag guts could you get another extra round into it?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts