Glock Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
262 Posts
Just remove and wipe with a clean cloth. It has very little to do with the trigger pull, if you even notice it, it would only be during very slow dry fire. With a Glock, the first real resistance you would feel is when the trigger bar engages the connector - at this point you have already fully engaged the firing pin safety (that happens early in the pull).

Every time you fire the gun, the trigger parts rub and smooth each other out. After a few hundred rounds, it'll polish itself better than any Dremel can do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The trigger is gritty and rough and was looking to smooth out the trigger safety plunger to start with.
The plunger is not round any ideas ??
Yeah maybe after a few thousand rounds the trigger will be a little smoother.....but if you don't shoot much you want a little better trigger out the gate. I upgraded my Model 45 with a McNally trigger then polished the internals and added a few NP3 coated OEM parts like the minus connector. What I got now is a slick 4-4.5 pound trigger pull and miles better than out of the box. I trust McNally because he use to work for Glock and it doesn't deviate like some of those other aftermarket triggers. And those titanium plungers.....don't....best to stick with OEM.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts