·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Interesting...it's also Aprils fools day when they announced it...lol

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great! Just another Glock I'll never be able to buy in this crummy state!!
Don't worry. The original article was put out yesterday and from the name on the image it was an April fools joke. But alas there are 56 other states available to move to. At least that is what our illustrious commander tells us :)

·
Registered
188 Posts
Don't worry. The original article was put out yesterday and from the name on the image it was an April fools joke. But alas there are 56 other states available to move to. At least that is what our illustrious commander tells us :)
I thought something was fishy when I saw the Colt style hammer and the lanyard loop, safety, mag. release,slide release--oh, it's a Colt 1911 frame with a glock slide:rolleyes:

·
Registered
655 Posts
You know it really doesn't look half bad.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Dont plan on that ever happening.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I wonder? :cool:

Maybe someone needs to manufacture aftermarket kit that adapts the Glock 20 & 21 frames to 1911 lowers.

That would be neat as hell.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I hear ya...but...there's just something not "pure" about that...Those two are best for what they do..."Glockin", and doin' the "1911"...they both do what they do best...know what I mean...?

·
Registered
655 Posts
I hear ya...but...there's just something not "pure" about that...Those two are best for what they do..."Glockin", and doin' the "1911"...they both do what they do best...know what I mean...?
Yeah I hear that.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Gotta love 'em both for what they do...
Two opposite ends of the spectrum. But both perfect at what they do. Everyone should have one of each.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Would be a 1911 worth getting...Theres a couple I want now but im guessing if one had that perty "G" on the slide It would be more affordable.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts