Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was a local book store and found a Glock magazine that gave all sorts of info on the history of glock and all the models and many reports from several law enforcement agencies and what models they use . A very good magazine ! Highly recomending it for a good read !

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
That sounds like the Glock Annual !

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I would have to say it is the Glock Annual, looking at it right now.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Everyone gets a copy when you join GSSF (Glock Shooting Sport Foundation). It is a great read no matter how many times you have read it. Glad you found it.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Everyone gets a copy when you join GSSF (Glock Shooting Sport Foundation). It is a great read no matter how many times you have read it. Glad you found it.
Yeah, I forgot about getting a copy with the GSSF, and bought a copy. Could have used that money towards ammo, dammit!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very true ! Can't wait to get my new 19 in after going on 4 weeks !

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Great mag...get one every time the new one comes out

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am new father of a 6lb 13 oz boy , and while I was waiting at the hospital I read it several times . Kepted me busy during the long waiting period

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
"I am new father of a 6lb 13 oz boy , and while I was waiting at the hospital I read it several times . Kepted me busy during the long waiting period"

Congrats on the young-un...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you , I also went to the gunshop and traded the purchase from the 19 to the 31 .

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
That's cool...The young-un and the gun...Kids are a gift from God...

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks ya'll the gun is great , was worried I was over my head and it changed after shooting it ! just got to find thegood deals on the .357 sig ammo . odd cal to find deals on

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
They just had to put the G32 on the cover...great...I think they're reeling me in...Now I'm looking at .357 Sig prices, too...

·
Registered
188 Posts
thanks ya'll the gun is great , was worried I was over my head and it changed after shooting it ! just got to find thegood deals on the .357 sig ammo . odd cal to find deals on
You might want to look into CCI Blazer .357 sig. It's generally cheaper than brass case ammo, and even though I handload all my practice handgun ammo, the bottle neck .357's aren't progressive loader friendly. Is this turning into a different thread??:confused:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts