Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my first pistol, a Glock23. Have read about people getting barrels of different caliber for the 23.

Exactly which barrels (calibers) can be used? I assume you have to get new mags, no?

What's the cost? Does it really save that much vs. just getting a new Glock?

·
Registered
655 Posts
You can get a 9mm conversion barrel and a couple of 9mm mags. Barrel +- $115, Mags +- $30 each, total cost +- $175 compared to $550 for a new one or +- $400 used.

Lone Wolf Barrels are probably the most popular
+1 on what ZK said.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
I used to have a Lone Wolf 9mm threaded barrel for my G23 but sold it since I use my G22 more and kept the conversion barrel for it. Awesome investment btw!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can get a 9mm conversion barrel and a couple of 9mm mags. Barrel +- $115, Mags +- $30 each, total cost +- $175 compared to $550 for a new one or +- $400 used.

Lone Wolf Barrels are probably the most popular
Thanks for the advice ZK! I will check out Lone Wolf. I would like to try a 9mm barrel in my 23, since I could work on improving my shooting and save a little in ammo.

[HR][/HR]
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Just bought my first pistol, a Glock23. Have read about people getting barrels of different caliber for the 23.

Exactly which barrels (calibers) can be used? I assume you have to get new mags, no?

What's the cost? Does it really save that much vs. just getting a new Glock?
You can also buy a G32 barrel and shoot .357 SIG.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts