Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
I was told when I bought a GEN 4 19 that it was a blue label on the box . set aside for LEO price. I got one for 454.76 out the door.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you use the GSSF coupon? That's what i'm looking to do. my only question was what makes the blue label model different, i.e. GEN 4 19 as a Blue model LEO vs one that isn't LEO?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
There is no differance in the handgun, only in the pricing for LEO's. With the GEN3 the Blue Label box had an extra magazine, I dont know about the GEN 4s.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just bought a blue label G26 Gen4 and it came with 3 mags. All of my Gen3 blue labels, new and used, have had 3 mags; some with factory night sights, some without.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I bought a Blue Label Gen4 G23 late last year. $384 before I added Night sights, used the GSSF coupon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
A gun dealer at the gun show this weekend had a used 19 gen4 in a blue label box. Two mags, and lots of holster wear. He was asking $500. I smiled and said no thanks.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Just found a blue label Gen 4 G19 for $398.20
Sweet!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm still waiting for my 19 to come in , Been 3 weeks now , dealer says glock has them on back order !!! Long wait is crazy !!!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
If you get it from Glock directly, it's 10-12 weeks right now...I was about to buy something different, but after much searching I found a new blue label Gen 4 G 19 within a 2 hr drive...lots of dealers are out of them right now.

·
Registered
173 Posts
well its going to be a long wait so they offered a return or exchange on what other leo models they had and I got a GEN4 31 .357SIG

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
let us know how you like it after you shoot it...I haven't owned a .357 Sig

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
we have one dealer that frequents the Gun Shows here in RVA that always brings some LEO Glocks at reduced prices. I need to go see him next month. I feel like I am in rehab. I haven't bought a gun in 4 months

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Too funny...what is it they say..."there's always room for one more in the safe...and if there's not, it's time for a new safe"

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.