·
Registered
960 Posts
That is awesome!!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I should have explained, those are Safe-T-Bloks behind the triggers, I use them on all my CCWs.

[video=youtube;6788B4PrKto]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6788B4PrKto&feature=related[/video]

Keep in mind this is a left hander being demonstrated.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Here my baby's...:cool:

DSC_5012.jpg

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Much better picture than mine Alex. I have to learn how to make the pic smaller and expand when clicked upon.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Hey guys...looks like all ya'lls children are very well behaved... :D beautiful families...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Much better picture than mine Alex. I have to learn how to make the pic smaller and expand when clicked upon.
texcowboy ,
If you don't have digital camera try to get one anything with 10 or 12 megapixels will do and a lap top computer ... I use the old Nikon D100 digital camera and a tripod plus Photoshop from Adobe software...

Set your camera to the lowest shutter speed and then setting the aperture to "A" the idea is to open the lens as wide as possible for as long as possible by doing so letting greater amounts of light in for a better exposure , this means the camera will be working longer and you can't be shaking or touching till the picture is taken and you hear the click , that's why you really need to use a tripod ... Then I down load to my laptop computer the pictures and touch-up any exposure or color issues and crop if need be with Photoshop..

Hope this helps ...:)

P.S. Go to the Advanced reply window box and click on it, then go to manage attachments to up-load from your laptop ...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Alex, I have a digital Sony Exmor R Auto camera and I am a DA when it comes to photography.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thanks Alex, I have a digital Sony Exmor R Auto camera and I am a DA when it comes to photography.
Now,Now give it a shot..."lol":D

I shot these two Sig's a 229 Elite and 220 Carry SA a while back with the Nikon, it had more glare then I wanted but it was descent so I used it ...

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Looking good...:cool:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If Bruce Willis said it it has to be true!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
why, of course...Bruce knows everything about guns...just ask him...and what he doesn't know, he makes up... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Here's a little family photo.
family3.jpg

Note: Members of family are subject to change on a daily basis! Lol!! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts