Glock Forum banner

41 - 60 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
I think the ranks of 1LT and 2LT needs to be eliminated! Nobody wants to be in that rookie position! LOL! All you ex-Army guys know what I'm talking about! :)

·
Registered
337 Posts
Im really glad someone posted this, most forums dont have something like this to show rank and you just have to guess or go off what others try and tell you.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Im really glad someone posted this, most forums dont have something like this to show rank and you just have to guess or go off what others try and tell you.
Yea. I really didn't like being a private.......again.....gotta start somewhere!!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Yea. I really didn't like being a private.......again.....gotta start somewhere!!
I looked around, and this community seems to be a good place to start!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Been wondering about this so it is awesome!
Thank you

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Bump to the top

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I too am curious about the demotion back to Brigadier from Major General.

Cool structure though.
I have to assume that is a mitake, maybe if the Moderator or Owner sees these posts they will fix it.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
The hardest part is having to be a Second Lt... lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey, Admins...what about inserting SFC after Staff Sergeant, bumping each additional rank back accordingly...then you could just drop 2nd Lt. altogether...everybody knows you don't need them...lol...just kidding...Just the old NCO in me coming out...For real, I appreciate all the ranks in all the services...Thanks to all who have served...
I really like your post rowabi Former SSG (A while back)(1969 Actually)
I wish I could turn off promotions and stay in the enlisted ranks. I want to be able to keep on running my big ole mouth though.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yes its cool and kinda gets you posting in a fun way. I too would like it if I topped out as enlisted as I'm not officer material. Too smart for that. Just kidding.
Hey my chevrons were blue. Guess it's the Glock Army not Glock Air Force, I get it. Carry on!

41 - 60 of 101 Posts