Glock Forum banner

81 - 100 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Just noticed there is no sergeant first class(five stripes) not complaining just an observation.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just noticed there is no sergeant first class(five stripes) not complaining just an observation.
Perhaps the Master Sergeant could be replaced with the Sergeant First Class. MSG and 1SG are essentially the same. As far as pay grade, both are E8. Just saying cause I am an SFC (Ret).

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Never thanked anyone for the site so Thank You!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Thanks this is a good place to hang out and learn.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Yes its cool and kinda gets you posting in a fun way. I too would like it if I topped out as enlisted as I'm not officer material. Too smart for that. Just kidding.
Hey my chevrons were blue. Guess it's the Glock Army not Glock Air Force, I get it. Carry on!
the ruger forum , is USMC ranks

·
Registered
4,669 Posts

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
how much would it cost me to get forum asshole rating?

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Gotta tell ya. This is one of the cleanest well laid out forum I have seen lately. Granted it's new but still nice work.
That’s the best way to describe this place. “Clean and well laid out.”

It’s like “one of those kinky strip joints”that some of our regulars go to. “You know, the kind where the men take their clothes off?”

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Looks like I have a long ways to go. Y’all need to get more conversations started.
There are only 3 of us, and that’s it. But you can be thankful that t4terrific ain’t here anymore: they guy is a front loop, and I mean that he is a jerk.
I see his name on other forums, like RugerForum.net , and he is still a twat.

81 - 100 of 101 Posts