Glock Forum banner
1M views 100 replies 50 participants last post by  MisterMills357 
#1 ·
If you've always wondered how many posts it will take you to get to the next rank or level, this is the chart. I realize it's not perfect and there are different jumps from one level to another but you get the idea ;)

Rectangle Font Pattern Parallel Screenshot

See less See more
#17 ·
Hey, Admins...what about inserting SFC after Staff Sergeant, bumping each additional rank back accordingly...then you could just drop 2nd Lt. altogether...everybody knows you don't need them...lol...just kidding...Just the old NCO in me coming out...For real, I appreciate all the ranks in all the services...Thanks to all who have served...

#21 ·
Thanks for going to all the trouble with setting up ranks, makes it more interesting. And congratulations on an informative POLITE Forum.

#26 ·
Wow took me a little while to find this, the ranking system is the best that i have see on any forum. This forum is one of the greats and i really enjoy the chit chat with everyone. It is great that everybody is here to help out each other and + 1 on the politeness.

#31 ·
I just realized recently that you get post counts when making more than one post in the same forum, unlike other forums. I couldnt figure why a couple of the guys were progressing in rank so fast. I guess I need to pay more attention.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.