Glock Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hy guys,Im new on this forum!!But I see that there is a lot of colleges as I call us "Glock maniacs"!!

I want to ask for your opinions about the new gen4.,i own one and Im werysatesfied with how its working,Iw fired a 300 start shoots from it and there wasnt notest any kind of MELFUNCTIONS!!I happely wait for your opinions and expirions with the same model of the Glock!!

( my english writing is a litlle stufy,because Im from serbia,thanks for understending!!)

·
Registered
9 Posts
if theres not any issues then dont worry to much about it, sounds like yours is good to go...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
The late model GEN 4s should be giving no problems, as some changes were made from erlier model GEN 4s. I have a GEN 4 G17 that has given no problems what so ever.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Both of my gen4s run perfect.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Most of the early Gen 4 problems were related to the recoil springs. Glock has fixed this issue. If you do have a Gen 4 with the problem spring, contact Glock and they will send you another one.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
agree with glockanista. You can call Glock and give them your serial number and they can tell you if it was in a batch that had a bad spring. If so they will send you a replacement free of charge

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
That's the great thing about Glock...the CS has always been great to me...they've replaced parts for me as well...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts