Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried posting this on the accessory page and got few views, so I'll try again

I'm considering modifing a Glock 17 using a company in AZ called Robar. They seem to have some nice options with respection to grip texture, beaver trails and grip shortening modification which perimts the Glock to accept both compact mags and large mags.

Anybody have any experience with this company and these types of mods?

One mod I'm interested in is the mod on they offer to reduce the "hump" on the back of the grip to reduce shooting high.

thanks

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
No experience with them but I have seen on other forums where people really like them and I believe they are probably top notch from what I have read. I did handle one at a gun shop and it looked like quality work.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Why mess with perfection...??? lol...no personal experience with them, but I've heard good stuff also.

·
Registered
241 Posts
None either but have only heard good things about them. Another company (I also have no experience with) that people seem to be happy with...
Index

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
They look well-integrated and all but for $129 they better sing, dance, and tuck me in at night.
Or maybe tap dance and play the fiddle !

·
Registered
241 Posts
We are still talking about grip mods? Personally I like the old Glock grip without the finger humps. On the compacts they are spaced perfectly for me. On the full size they are not keeping me from getting the exact grip I want out of the holster like I used to. That would be the big thing for me, finger hump removal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts