Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be owning a Glock 21 in a few days and I want to know if the LASERMAX UNI-MAX Rail Mount LASER Unimax Green LMS-UNIG is compatible with the Streamlight TLR-1S C4 LED Tactical Weapon Mount Light. I love the green lazer from the unimax because it is visible even in the sunlight but I want a flashlight attachement also and the Streamlight TLR-1S C4 LED Tactical Weapon Mount to the bottom of the LASERMAX UNI-MAX Rail Mount LASER Unimax Green LMS-UNIG. I hope they do so I can have the laser day and night and the laser and light at night, if you can please respond soon because Im very close to buying them both hoping they work and i would like sure like some reassurance before I order. Take care. Jonathan

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
don't know too much about the light, but i do know your 21 is a pretty good size. my suggestion would be get use to the gun first and then decide what else to put on it. also you might want to consider the extra weight and balance factor.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
don't know too much about the light, but i do know your 21 is a pretty good size. my suggestion would be get use to the gun first and then decide what else to put on it. also you might want to consider the extra weight and balance factor.
I agree, I would rather have a hand held light, but to each his own.

·
Registered
188 Posts
In some real dark scenarios , all is need are two rounds quickly fired ( double tap style ) one round to illuminate and the other on the target ...
I was amazed how bright muzzle flash in a confined area can be...

Just my two cents..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts