Glock Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am back! I hope that members can help me. I am semi-retired (74) and trying to learn about firearms so I can be a light parttime gunsmith in the future. I am taking a self taught self passed Armorer's course with quiz questions - this is not a course or an exam. I am have problems with some of the material in the book or with the quiz questions in the book. Thanks for your help!

Glock Pistols – Personal Note # 25. On the Glock Pistol, when installing the slide lock into the frame, there are four ways that it could go in. You must put it back in the correct position or you will quickly spoil the part and the frame itself. What is correct position? My answer is "b".
a) With the notch down and the hook/shelf facing toward the muzzle end of the gun
b) With the notch up and the hook/shelf facing toward the rear of the gun
c) With the notch facing down and the hook/shelf facing toward the rear of the gun
d) With the notch facing up and the hook/shelf facing toward the muzzle end of the gun

Glock Pistols – Personal Note # 27. On the Glock Pistol what part should be changed for a new one if the gun is not closing or locking up all the way after the gun is fired? My answer is “a”.
a) The locking block
b) The slide lock
c) The recoil spring
d) The magazine spring

Glock Pistols – Personal Note # 28. On a Glock Pistol, if a cartridge case drags or sticks in the chamber after the bullet leaves the barrel, what pulls the case from the chamber? My answer is “a”.
a) The extractor
b) The barrel ramp
c) The next cartridge in the magazine
d) The ejector

Glock Pistols – Personal Note # 30. On a Glock Pistol, when the trigger is pulled, the striker is pushed – My answer is “a”.
a) forward
b) rearward
c) to the left
d) to the right

·
Registered
655 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the help! I did own a Glock 17 but I did not like the double trigger pull. Now after going throught this Armor Cource I have changed my mind.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Thanks rowabi, I saved that one.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'm pretty sure that the answer to #30 is "B".
The trigger makes the striker go to the rear. It's the striker spring that brings it forward after the break.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts