Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to GlockForum.net - A Glock Forum dedicated to Glock pistols and Glock firearms. Our goal is to be your number one information resource dedicated entirely to Glock handguns. We also cover a variety of topics related to other guns/firearms, gun ownership, gun care, tactical firearms and more.

so am I missing something; pistols are firearms are the same thing

·
Registered
16 Posts
If Glock made an AR-15 the day would be joyous. I would wait in line like a 'Beiber fan'...I would camp out....scream yell....all so I could shoot the lovely engineered princess....

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think a Glock AK47 in 308 would float my goat!

Reactions: oldman11

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that was one of my first posts, the form has changed and so has the posters but not my love for my glock (firearm or gun, still haven't found the difference)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Until Gaston Glock passes on, I can't see Glock doing anything, but what they do now. A Glock pistol caliber carbine would probably sell like hot cakes though.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I really think Glock needs to concentrate on doing what they are doing, because they are doing it right. I really don't see Glock going in this direction, but like the rest of you, I would like to see some form of PDW from Glock.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts