Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glock factory sights leave a bit to be desired so if anyone is looking to upgrade here are some good choices.

Left to Right: Trijicon HD Sight, TRUGLO Tritium/Fiber Optic Sights, TRUGLO Tritium Night Sight, Glock Factory Plastic Sights.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
TrueGlo is the way to go, or if you think night sites are not needed then a fiber optic front sight really stands out.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
TrueGlo is the way to go, or if you think night sites are not needed then a fiber optic front sight really stands out.
I was thinking plain rear/FO front if I didn't go tritium. I like the thin front post, too - like you see on the Sevigny FOs.

Do you know if TrueGlo make a .115 front sight that doesn't extend beyond the slide cutout on the G34?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Glock factory sights leave a bit to be desired so if anyone is looking to upgrade here are some good choices.

Thanks, Gray_Wolf...Great pix...wondered how that fiber optic would look...

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Here's pics of XS Big dots (on a G26):

Gas Cylinder Fixture Nickel Composite material Automotive lighting Gas Grille Font Auto part

and yellow/green Meps (on a G32):

Gas Liquid Toy Metal Titanium Gas Automotive lighting Electronic device Liquid Macro photography

I'm not skilled enough to get good dark pics :)

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How do you like those HDs? I've been eying them for my G34.
At first I wasn't sold on them, I prefer the snag free profiles of Novak and Truglo, HD's have a bit of a ledge so you can rack the slide with one hand (at this point I see that as a new fad/gimmick). What I do like about the Trigicon HD's is the wide and deep U notch of the rear sight - you can see more thu than. They also maximize your sight radius, but they're not as bright as the TRUGLO's.

Great pics. A help to me for setting up my new-to me- G20 &21
Just keep in mind that they use different sights than G17/22 etc.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
At first I wasn't sold on them, I prefer the snag free profiles of Novak and Truglo, HD's have a bit of a ledge so you can rack the slide with one hand (at this point I see that as a new fad/gimmick). What I do like about the Trigicon HD's is the wide and deep U notch of the rear sight - you can see more thu than. They also maximize your sight radius, but they're not as bright as the TRUGLO's.
This is one reason I'm looking at the Sevigny's - plain, wide U in the back and narrow FO at the front. And the front isn't so long that it hags into the slide cutout.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Here is my 23 and 27. The 23(left) has Trijicon and the 27(right) has Glock Brand Meprolights. The Meps are better for daylight because there is more white or opaqueness than the Trijicons but the Trijicons are better in low light

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Here is my 23 and 27. The 23(left) has Trijicon and the 27(right) has Glock Brand Meprolights. The Meps are better for daylight because there is more white or opaqueness than the Trijicons but the Trijicons are better in low light
Nice...thanks for the pic

1 - 12 of 12 Posts