Glock Forum banner

Glock sights comparison (pics)

30K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  rowabi 
#1 ·
Glock factory sights leave a bit to be desired so if anyone is looking to upgrade here are some good choices.

Left to Right: Trijicon HD Sight, TRUGLO Tritium/Fiber Optic Sights, TRUGLO Tritium Night Sight, Glock Factory Plastic Sights.

See less See more
#4 ·
I was thinking plain rear/FO front if I didn't go tritium. I like the thin front post, too - like you see on the Sevigny FOs.

Do you know if TrueGlo make a .115 front sight that doesn't extend beyond the slide cutout on the G34?

#9 ·
How do you like those HDs? I've been eying them for my G34.
At first I wasn't sold on them, I prefer the snag free profiles of Novak and Truglo, HD's have a bit of a ledge so you can rack the slide with one hand (at this point I see that as a new fad/gimmick). What I do like about the Trigicon HD's is the wide and deep U notch of the rear sight - you can see more thu than. They also maximize your sight radius, but they're not as bright as the TRUGLO's.

Great pics. A help to me for setting up my new-to me- G20 &21
Just keep in mind that they use different sights than G17/22 etc.

#10 ·
At first I wasn't sold on them, I prefer the snag free profiles of Novak and Truglo, HD's have a bit of a ledge so you can rack the slide with one hand (at this point I see that as a new fad/gimmick). What I do like about the Trigicon HD's is the wide and deep U notch of the rear sight - you can see more thu than. They also maximize your sight radius, but they're not as bright as the TRUGLO's.
This is one reason I'm looking at the Sevigny's - plain, wide U in the back and narrow FO at the front. And the front isn't so long that it hags into the slide cutout.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.