Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before - I searched but could not find anything on the topic. I recently bought a G26 Gen4 which had a White label on the box. I then bought a G19 Gen4 which had a Red label on the box. I understand that the Blue labels are LEO priced but what about the White or Red?

Please help me understand the difference.

Thanks!

-d

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, just found this on one of the threads on GlockTalk.com:

Red label - Standard capacity of over 10 round magazines, civilian wholesale price

White label - 10 round magazines, either because it's standard (G26, etc) or limited (for anti states), civilian wholesale price

Blue label - LE/First Responder restricted, can only be sold to a Glock Blue label dealer and only sold to the list of qualified individuals (police officers, commercial pilots, firefighters, judges, DA's, etc etc). Standard magazine capacity.

Up until 4th generation blue label full size Glocks also included a third magazine, now red label does as well.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before - I searched but could not find anything on the topic. I recently bought a G26 Gen4 which had a White label on the box. I then bought a G19 Gen4 which had a Red label on the box. I understand that the Blue labels are LEO priced but what about the White or Red?
Blue label - Law Enforcement, comes with three magazines except the sub-compacts
Red Label - Regular capacity magazines > 10 rounds
White label - Magazine capacity no more than 10 rounds

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Ok, just found this on one of the threads on GlockTalk.com:

Red label - Standard capacity of over 10 round magazines, civilian wholesale price

White label - 10 round magazines, either because it's standard (G26, etc) or limited (for anti states), civilian wholesale price

Blue label - LE/First Responder restricted, can only be sold to a Glock Blue label dealer and only sold to the list of qualified individuals (police officers, commercial pilots, firefighters, judges, DA's, etc etc). Standard magazine capacity.

Up until 4th generation blue label full size Glocks also included a third magazine, now red label does as well.
+1 DrlSgt

1 - 8 of 8 Posts