Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the range this morning with my glock 19 that ive owned for about 6 years now. I fired off about 300 rounds with out an issue it is just a great gun in 6 years i cant honestly remember one issue as far as jamming or failure to feed nothing. I wish i could say the same about my tcp 380 taurus though. I use the 380 when i just cant carry the glock, its been relieable but latley the failure to feed issues are making me think twice about it. I wish glock made a little 380 pocket pistol to compete with taurus and reuger and keltek

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Your post was very timely for me, today I sold my G17 GEN 4 and bought a new G19 GEN 3. I have been wanting another G19 ever since I sold my last one.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good move i went to the gun show i was thinking of trading it in for the Beretta px40 the guy thought i was nuts. I will probably never trade this in, but i do have my eyes on the g27 though

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Cheaper than Dirt here in Fort Worth has a 10% off sale this week. The G19 was regularly $499 so I got it for $450.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I went to the range this morning with my glock 19 that ive owned for about 6 years now. I fired off about 300 rounds with out an issue it is just a great gun in 6 years i cant honestly remember one issue as far as jamming or failure to feed nothing. I wish i could say the same about my tcp 380 taurus though. I use the 380 when i just cant carry the glock, its been relieable but latley the failure to feed issues are making me think twice about it. I wish glock made a little 380 pocket pistol to compete with taurus and reuger and keltek
Don't look for Glock to get into that market anytime soon...That's why I got the Ruger LCP...and you're right, the G19 is one awesome gun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts