Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Glockstore.com has an amazing selection of aftermarket glock parts, but I've read countless horror stories of the company being a complete scam. The in-store reviews are all wonderful, but the online order side of it seems to be worse than terrible...reviews and personal experiences?

Reactions: Taxman

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I ordered from them a couple times. Never had a "real" issue, but if it says in stock...call before you order and make sure they actually have it in stock. I got my G33 gen4 from them and not a problem.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I placed an order with them, and then found all the terrible reviews, which led to me immediately cancelling my order. I have no personal experience with them as far as whether shipments are on time or being misinformed of items being in stock or not, but they did take the money out of my account before my item shipped, which I wasn't fond of, though it seems to have been refunded.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
I placed an order with them, and then found all the terrible reviews, which led to me immediately cancelling my order. I have no personal experience with them as far as whether shipments are on time or being misinformed of items being in stock or not, but they did take the money out of my account before my item shipped, which I wasn't fond of, though it seems to have been refunded.
They actually took it out or was it pending? I placed an order with glockmeister on monday and immediately it showed up on my account as pending. It didn't actually come out until today when it was shipped.

·
Registered
866 Posts
Like any company there is going to problems the best way to solve theme is to call.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ordered it Sunday night, cancelled Monday afternoon, and Tuesday night a transaction showed up on my account. I called Wednesday to ask about it, and was told that transaction was my refund. Not trying to be a smartend, but I assume it had to be actually taken out for it to be able to be refunded.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have placed a few orders from them small things pre scare with no issue. Every order arrived within a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've ordered a few things from them and they were all shipped fast and had no issues and were as I expected quality wise. Why would you expect them to ship your item before they took the money from your account? I don't understand that. If I'm ordering an item from the internet and cannot lay hands on the item prior to purchasing, I always read reviews from other sources, not the seller and usually not reviews from other retailers. I usually hit these forums to find reviews that the seller will not have access to, or in other words, squash a negative review to benefit their own site. The Glockstore.com is like most of the Glock Sites, dealers for others' products and while I've never paid real attention to the shipping labels on my packages, it wouldn't surprise me if they drop shipped 99% of their stock. That's about the norm for internet sales now. As long as the product ships to me by the promised date and it's the same product that i researched, I'm happy. I did get a delivery date of late October for a recent purchase from them. To my surprise, it was here in 3 days. Matter of fact, I just checked, I've got a mag plate, insert and spring that I ordered from them last night. No shipping info yet but there is a pending charge on my account. I wouldn't ship anything to me either unless I paid for it. : )

Let you know when it arrives.

Edit - Just went back and looked, I ordered a slide cover plate on Oct 1st at 4:50pm and it arrived on Oct 3rd at 11:20am. pretty fine service there.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Everything else I have ever ordered online has said that it would charge when it shipped. I guess it is a small factor, but it was just different from what I have dealt with in the past. I'm am glad everything you have ordered from them worked out. Due to cancelling a that order, I found another company that does slide plate covers and ordered it through amazon. I ordered it Tuesday night and it delivered yesterday around lunch.

·
Registered
14 Posts
That's great shipping. The only place that i could find a blank aluminum or steel cover was at theglockstore.com. Worked out really nice with my polished slide. I found other blank anodized plates in various colors, but not the complete blank unfinished.
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That's great shipping. The only place that i could find a blank aluminum or steel cover was at theglockstore.com. Worked out really nice with my polished slide. I found other blank anodized plates in various colors, but not the complete blank unfinished.
[/URL][/IMG]
Looks good. Very clean and simple. Mine is the Molon Labe, but the Greek letters like in my signature. I will post a picture of it tomorrow when I get home. Vacation planning worked out where I had to leave the morning of the day it was supposed to deliver...just the way the cookie crumbles I guess.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I had no problem. I would definitely order again. Anything could happen in the shipping/part world. Be cool and patient, the owner is catering to us..... Im sure he wouldn't want to give himself a bad name...... I hear gun sales are pretty darn good. So I imagine making big bank would be a priority.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Glad to hear it. Thanks for the feedback. I just got home from a weekend vacation and got my slide plate cover installed installed just a few minutes ago, but maybe I will give them a shot next time since everybody here seems to have had nothing but good to say about them.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Okay, I told you guys that I would update you on my latest Glockstore.com order. Well, not real pleased. I left a message for them this morning with no response. Factory mag spring, base plate and mag insert. I get a message that high capacity mag orders are taking longer. Where did I order a high capacity mag? Order made on the 11th, today's the 18th. Order still shows to be processing. WTF? And the order has been deducted from my bank account. Not pending, deducted!
Rectangle Font Material property Screenshot Parallel

EDIT!!!!!!!!! Okay, finally got in touch with Glockstore.com. Package delivered today. Checked the mail. It's here. They said their web site has a glitch and order info is not updating. 5 days from order to delivery. I can live with that!

·
Registered
880 Posts
I placed an order with them for some small parts. Two weeks later I called and asked about my order. They told me that they were waiting for them to come in, that they had ordered them themselves. I cancelled the order and called Glockmeister and three days later I had my parts.

·
Registered
31 Posts
BEWARE OF THE GLOCK STORE! DO NOT ALLOW THEIR GUNSMITH TO WORK ON YOUR GUN! THEY DID THE FOLLOWING

1. INCORRECTLY INSTALLED THE PYRAMID TRIGGER, CAUSING UNSAFE CONDITION WHERE TRIGGER RESET WAS STICKY.

2. COMPLETELY BUTCHERED AND RUINED MY BAR-STO MATCH BARREL! THEY REMOVED TOO MUCH METAL AND THEN FAILED TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY.

3. UPPER MANAGEMENT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT AND WILL MAKE YOU JUMP THROUGH MANY HOOPS TO GET PROBLEM RECTIFIED. ABSOLUTELY THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

For those that claim their experience has been great, yes as long as you are buying and you don't have a problem with your product yes great bunch of guys. But if they screw up and ruin your product, they will not take responsibility for their actions. The only reason they paid for the shipping back to their store to have them redo my trigger which was not done right, is because I threatened to go on sites like this and tell all what happened. They finally fixed the sticky trigger which should have not gone out like that. I then also discovered my match barrel was no more accurate than my stock glock barrel! After calling Bar-sto they told me THE GLOCK STORE took too much metal off and they could not be held liable for them doing that. LOOK AT THE LINK BELOW- IT IS MANY OTHERS WHO SAID THEY GOT RIPPED OFF TOO

Ripoff Report | glock store Search of Complaints & Reviews

·
Registered
389 Posts
I wonder if the Glock Store owner reads the comments on this site. I would.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
He prolly doesn't.... They do WAY too much business for him to troll threads.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts