Glock Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
In spite of all the bad reviews, I placed an order with Glockstore.
I ordered two items there, since they were both listed as in stock.
I got one item and the other was back ordered with no ETA of delivery.
I canceled the backorder and I learned my lesson.

Reactions: Caiden07

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I think we can officially call The Marathon Bunny a troll.

How many times are you going to post the same thing?

Here's a novel idea....

Prove it.

So far all you've done is blow.

Now show, or buzz off.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
buzz buzz buzz

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I have ordered a few things and not one single problem. I just got the extended slide lock bars for my G43 & G19 that were on sale. I ordered on a Tuesday and got them in the Mail Saturday. "PERFECT"
Ronnie

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered a Double Diamand conversion barrel from them for my G22. Placed order on a Thursday and it arrived on Saturday. Great service.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Got my 9 round conceal mag from them (the only ones I could find who had the 9 rounder for my G30) and fast service. Made a call to return some other items got the Ok and on the day they received it credit card credited.
No hesitation ever to buy anything from them again. And considering they are across the country from me let's just say I'm a happy camper.:D
No b.s. !

·
Registered
104 Posts
I ordered from them a couple times. Never had a "real" issue, but if it says in stock...call before you order and make sure they actually have it in stock....
I ordered online, and called with a question about my order, and the guy told me it was on backorder. However, he was very helpful, and told me to never get UPS shipping, as it not only costs a bit more, but is also usually slower than standard shipping. He went on to advise me to look for the parts elsewhere if someone else has them in stock, and then cancel my order. Not many businesses will tell you that, so I give them credit for being straight with me, and trying to save me loot. That being said, the one phone call was my only interaction with them, but I was happy with the advice.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Old thread, but people read these things... I think.
I had issues ordering with them. Some of their customer service reps are useless, some are great. I got all the way up to the COO, Paul, and he worked everything out... gave me his personal cell # to make sure I got the right service and item, even sent a text phone of him delivering the package to UPS...they paided for 2 day shipping and 10% off the item. While the lower level guys can be pretty bad the products work well and if you have a problem the guys up top will get it right if you have the time to make a few calls.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm with IronCross, i hope people are still reading this. My experience with the Glockstore was/is not to great. I decided to build me a G34 so i ordered my frame from Gun Broker and had it in a week and decided to give Glockstore a try and ordered almost everything from them except my barrel and brake which came from lonewolf. I had most of my order,except for my pyramid trigger in about a week and a half the another week later got a email saying the trigger had been shipped. I forgot to mention that the order was placed February 6 2016 and today is May 16 2016 and i still have not received my slide. Now it said 6-8 weeks on the slide and on week 9 i called to check on it and they said another 6-8 weeks and i hit the roof then the guy said "well 6 weeks tops,they are cutting it out now" WTH... Also a fried of mine ordered one a week after i did and he is in the same boat as me playing the waiting game.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
I'd boink his nip and tuck, boob jobbed wife. I won't send him a penny.

Reactions: Joco34

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I ordered a few things from them and got my items every time packaged up good and received fast for me living in Florida and them being in California.
I have "NO" problems with the Glock Store at all.
Ronnie

Reactions: Harold

·
Registered
154 Posts
The Glockstore is arrogant .... I don't like that, but he does a great job of salesmanship.

I'll stick with the "Rock Your Glock" store, more down to earth people !

Reactions: Joco34

·
Registered
15 Posts
hello everyone new member here...i don't work for glock store
i have made 5 orders with them and all have came in time only 1 item was back ordered due to it wasn't in stock took me a week to get that piece out of 25 items.
i have called their tech support multiple time always nice no matter the issue...

·
Registered
15 Posts
i order from glockstore the diamond double threaded barrel and the double diamond compensator, as i put them together i noticed the threading was way too loose i called and after a couple attempts of correcting it i sent it back and the have claimed both to be defective and are replacing them

·
Registered
15 Posts
both items were replaced the threading was done wrong on one of the items they did replace both. i did have to call them 3 times on this. 1st call was to get a rma# 2nd call instead of them replacing items they refunded my money.... 3rd call was to reorder the items but i wanted them to physically inspect both items and make sure they are in proper working order. i did receive items a week later. i definitely will be ordering from them again service is everything....

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've used Glockstore.com before several times. I've never had a single issue! I will continue to use them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello to all!! Im a new member and have bought some items from Glockstore. Ive bought, returned and had always been taken care of, until this week. I recently put a Pyramid trigger system on my Glock22. I found that when I would pull the trigger I would get a occational double tap. Then when I would bring the trigger forward it would go full auto at reset point, not good. So I did my research and found out I wasn't a lone with this anomaly. The internet lit up with info on this search. So I come to find that the connector being used has had issues. I call Glockstore talk to them. They are taking my info down to send me a new $20 connector for free and then because I'm past the 30 day return policy time they say they cant do it, I will have to pay for it. So even though Glockstore new and knows there is a problem. They are not taking care of there customers and standing behind a malfuntioning product. When it comes to triggers and safety thats not cool. Now im sitting with a $200 useless trigger. So thats my expierience.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone - New to Glock and new to the forum. I just ordered a Glock 34 MOS Gen 4 from Glockstore last Friday (12/9/16). I did call before ordering and actually spoke with Lenny Magill himself - to confirm that it was indeed in stock. They charged my CC that day and it posted to my account the next day (not pending, posted as a charge). So far a good experience but I would expect 1-2 business day ship to my FFL since they immediately charged me. The FFL process was a little silly to my liking. I frequently buy guns online and have yet to buy one with a system like this one....which is "hey, give us the name and address of the FFL and we'll take care of everything else". This has "delayed shipping" written all over it. Every other place I've bought from let's me either email the FFL license to the seller myself or have my FFL directly email the license to them. Never had one with a process like Glockstore. I'll post an update.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
Hello to all!! Im a new member and have bought some items from Glockstore. Ive bought, returned and had always been taken care of, until this week. I recently put a Pyramid trigger system on my Glock22. I found that when I would pull the trigger I would get a occational double tap. Then when I would bring the trigger forward it would go full auto at reset point, not good. So I did my research and found out I wasn't a lone with this anomaly. The internet lit up with info on this search. So I come to find that the connector being used has had issues. I call Glockstore talk to them. They are taking my info down to send me a new $20 connector for free and then because I'm past the 30 day return policy time they say they cant do it, I will have to pay for it. So even though Glockstore new and knows there is a problem. They are not taking care of there customers and standing behind a malfuntioning product. When it comes to triggers and safety thats not cool. Now im sitting with a $200 useless trigger. So thats my expierience.
And the maker of the system said what? Product liability could be nutzo on this piece. I would contact them directly. What warranty if any is offered on their product?

21 - 40 of 42 Posts