Glock Forum banner
41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hello to all!! Im a new member and have bought some items from Glockstore. Ive bought, returned and had always been taken care of, until this week. I recently put a Pyramid trigger system on my Glock22. I found that when I would pull the trigger I would get a occational double tap. Then when I would bring the trigger forward it would go full auto at reset point, not good. So I did my research and found out I wasn't a lone with this anomaly. The internet lit up with info on this search. So I come to find that the connector being used has had issues. I call Glockstore talk to them. They are taking my info down to send me a new $20 connector for free and then because I'm past the 30 day return policy time they say they cant do it, I will have to pay for it. So even though Glockstore new and knows there is a problem. They are not taking care of there customers and standing behind a malfuntioning product. When it comes to triggers and safety thats not cool. Now im sitting with a $200 useless trigger. So thats my expierience.
Full auto..? Kool...!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I feel Your pain ! I purchased a Tungsten Guide Rod for MY Glock 17, it arrived in a reasonable time. The first time at the Range, last Saturday about 3 weeks after receiving the Guide Rod, the slide won't go back far enough to activate the slide stop. I contacted Them and explained, They said to send a Video so They can see if it's defective. I made the video and tried to sent it but, the file is too big to send. I called them again and was told there's nothing they can do without the Video! now imagine trying to hold the phone, video and work the slide ! what a bunch of BS, good thing it was charged on a Credit Card, now they can fight with the CC company. Never shop there again.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts