Glock Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't see this posted up here yet so I thought I would share. I was so impressed that I joined the GOA after seeing Larry dominate Morgan

[video=youtube_share;RC4JJWUtzkc]http://youtu.be/RC4JJWUtzkc[/video]

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Ha...good stuff...what a goofball..Mr. Pratt did great..whenever he could get a word in...lol

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have to check out GOA. Maybe they're a reasonable alternative to that other 3-letter organization.
They are $20 per year or lifetime for $500. They were identified as the best non-compromising gun lobby in Washington, and to that speaks volumes. I thought I would give them a year of my attention and see what I thought.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Likewise...always willing to try and support those that are trying to protect my rights...Thanks for that post, ZK :)

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Hello Mr. Piers Morgan, who would dare have a gun around children? No civilized society would ever do that

66779_504365722918186_375237557_n.jpg

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent him this tweet earlier today...
[email protected] Police said the weapons used wr a Sig Sauer & a Glock, both handguns. Police also found a Bushmaster .223 M4 are these facts?

of course he hasn't verified the facts yet, go figure. I know he's a busy man.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I sent him this tweet earlier today...
[email protected] Police said the weapons used wr a Sig Sauer & a Glock, both handguns. Police also found a Bushmaster .223 M4 are these facts?

of course he hasn't verified the facts yet, go figure. I know he's a busy man.
I'm sure he'll be right along.......lol.........;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts