Glock Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I am going to go shooting in the morning. I will be taking the Shield 9mm and after buying it brand new 9 months ago I may finally break in the S&W M&P pro series in .40. Probably will take the G-17 as well. All that wants to go with me meet me at my house at 9am :) Dave

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I may be a bit late getting there from the Fort Worth area of Texas !

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Wouldnt it really be great to get a bunch of us together to go to the range on a weekend and have a 'bang up time'. And then maybe a few cold ones afterward.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Shooting all weekend! Taking a friend to the range tomorrow, and have a training class on Sunday. Not in South Dakota or Texas though!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I think I am going to go shooting in the morning. I will be taking the Shield 9mm and after buying it brand new 9 months ago I may finally break in the S&W M&P pro series in .40. Probably will take the G-17 as well. All that wants to go with me meet me at my house at 9am :) Dave
have fun, be careful! :cool:... Don't forget the pics...especially of the Shield...:D
I hope to get some range time with the XD-S this weekend as well...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Shooting all weekend! Taking a friend to the range tomorrow, and have a training class on Sunday. Not in South Dakota or Texas though!
Have fun, be safe...:) Sounds like a fun weekend! :cool:

·
Banned
966 Posts
How do I get to South Dakota from North Carolina? Just go south, right?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts