Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Good Deal on Baretta 92F

We had our monthly Gun Show this weekend here in RVA, I was hoping to find some deals on used F/A but unfortunately none to be found. It was however packed at 10:00 am. I picked up 1500 rounds of ammo and then stopped at the range on the way home. Had to wait for a lane so I checked out their used line up. Found a nice Baretta 92F w/ 3 mags for $419. That was the good deal I was looking for I just couldn't let that one pass. The 92F was on my list for purchase anyway. So I thought I'd share.

Baretta92FLeft.png Baretta92FRight.png

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
An accurate, reliable handgun. Sold mine and wouldnt mine having another if I found a good deal.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It didn't shoot as good as the Glock at over 50 feet but at 25 feet it was grouping pretty nice. I left the military as they were being issued so I never got to use one. It was on my buy if good deal list.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
A friend of mine in Alabama recently told me that his department is about to switch to the S&W M&P's...He's going to purchase his old duty weapon, the Beretta 92...I recently ran across some new 17 rd Beretta mags at a giveaway on a military installation...I was able to surprise him with a gift...lol

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I was looking for one of the civilian model "M9"'s they did on special run a while back...not currently seeking one, but I run up on a good one I'd get it...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts