Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was a pretty good read as a refresher for the trained and for the new guys/gals on what to focus on for training. link I don't agree with the articles title, as no one wins in a gunfight. You only survive, but non the less there is some good information in it.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Thanks for the link, ZK...some would think that's simple...Good just to think on those three things...move, draw, engage...we need to think about scenarios, and practice them...It needs to be 2nd nature..what we practice, is what we'll fall back on if/when trouble comes...
No practice, no readiness...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Going to jump back in here and say IMHO we need to stress Situational Awarness as knowing what is going on around you can sure help you avoid a 'sticky' situation.

Reactions: spfldguns

·
Registered
91 Posts
Not too bad. I like that they include the part about protection of spouse or children. Thats something alot of people dont train for, Not only being aware of the threat but also being aware of your loved ones.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Thanks ZK, good article.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
My wife sometimes accuses me of being paranoid, and teases me about always carrying a handgun, but admits she feels safe because I do.

Reactions: spfldguns
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.