Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
No It sucked! Thanks for asking :) Trying to get over a friggin cold.

Reactions: 1jimmy

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
If this hot weather ever breaks I will have better days. It was 106 today with triple digits forecast thru next Monday.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Awesome day...every day is awesome...some are just awesomer...lol..ya know, when you wake up 6 feet above instead of 6 feet under..it's a good day, and time to give thanks... :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yes sir, passed on a le g23 trade in w/ns dated 2010. Thing was in outstanding condition. Got home, changed my mind, made a call and it is sitting in back waiting for me. 439$ aint the best deal but the condition makes the difference. So it was a good day and tomorrow looks even better. How was your day Dave?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Good evening md, yes the day went very well and thanks for asking! How was your day? Are you running for office?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My day was pretty uneventful. I am taking the day off work today as I have to take my wife for her LAST chemo session. That take about 3 house so I am thinking about take the new 23 to the range after I drop her off and she gets checked in. Thanks for asking guys, Dave

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
My day was pretty uneventful. I am taking the day off work today as I have to take my wife for her LAST chemo session. That take about 3 house so I am thinking about take the new 23 to the range after I drop her off and she gets checked in. Thanks for asking guys, Dave
sorry to hear your wife is going through that. hope this is the begining of good things to come!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts