Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I just did a search for Sig Sauer and confirm. Not really surprised since the CEO is in Obama's pocket but I find it unfortunate for Google. On the good side it does open up new business opportunities for the right people. Read Article
wow...just another sign of the times...we'll see more of this as the elections draw near...All the stops will be pulled out, and stuff that was on the back burner on simmer will begin to boil...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Thats it for me using Google, now lets be sure the Right person gets elected or things will really go downhill, for firearms, personal liberty, finances, etc, etc.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Changed my Google searches to Bing. Censorship happy freaks! I will have to drop a few other Google based items too!

·
Registered
655 Posts
F*$!in Google. I use it for everything. No more. The sad thing about this is that there are a large # of individuals that will stop using Google for this particular reason, and the sad thing is that it won't effect Google at all. I think that I need to start my own search engine that is purely gun related. The wheels are turning!

·
Registered
126 Posts
F*$!in Google. I use it for everything. No more. The sad thing about this is that there are a large # of individuals that will stop using Google for this particular reason, and the sad thing is that it won't effect Google at all. I think that I need to start my own search engine that is purely gun related. The wheels are turning!
I would use the crap out of that all day!!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Probably won't make a difference, but I stopped using Google a few days ago when I first heard about it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
The people have spoken and Google has apparently relented and put Fire Arms related material back into their store. It appears that the store has been updated too

See Article
They actually listen to there patrons. We will see how long this lasts. But good for Google.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I just did a search for Sig Sauer and confirm. Not really surprised since the CEO is in Obama's pocket but I find it unfortunate for Google. On the good side it does open up new business opportunities for the right people. Read Article
I just Googled "Sig Sauer" and the first hit is sigarms. com
I got the same thing on Yahoo.

What are you guys talking about?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just Googled "Sig Sauer" and the first hit is sigarms. com
I got the same thing on Yahoo.

What are you guys talking about?
It seems to come and go. So I don't know if they are trying to turn it on or turn it off. I got some results earlier last night then later when I was searching for Ammo the store returned 0 results. I assumed that the article had received a email from google because he has an online store if I'm not mistaken. We will see what happens. I'm still planning to migrate away from them if they don't change.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts