Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First I would like to say to all those WI residents on the forum, congratulations for keeping your Gov Walker in office for the rest of his term. Agree with him or not on all issues he seems to be pulling your state out of the trash heap. He has faced the loud abusive degenerate conglomerate minority of the country that feels that they can force a recall to move someone out of office because they don't agree with them. I hope those leaders understand now that in a republic that is not how it's done. If that were the case we would have had a new president in 2009.

Long Live the Republic!!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
ditto. Never been to WI, but I'm very happy the good guy won here!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Never been there either, but I feel the same way !

·
Registered
655 Posts
It is nice that the right person prevailed. It isn't always the case in this country. Maybe this is a sign of the things to come.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
It is nice that the right person prevailed. It isn't always the case in this country. Maybe this is a sign of the things to come.
Time we started standing up for what's morally right, and for the rights and freedoms that have been paid for with a great price ...
Backbone...we've lacked it for a long time...I'm thankful for people like that...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Praise GOD,,,,, if we can just get rid of the RINGER LEADER.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Yeah, Go Wisconsin! Never been there, but have a good friend that lives there!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts