Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I don't want to violate any site rules... but Centerfire Systems has a killer deal on Glock mag pouches. I just bought 10 of them (two pouches per) for $15. I have NO AFFILIATION with Centerfire Systems; I'm just a satisfied customer. Universal 2-cell Mag Pouch #POUUNI01 They happen to be within driving distance and I bought some for me and the family. Just thought I'd share what I believe to be a great deal with the community...

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
That’s a great price, what are you using them for or on? Like a tactical vest or belt, what was the shipping cost?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plan to use them on a belt for open carry. I have a couple of 17-round mags in one of them right now... found out they are adjustable. As for shipping, I think they said their shipping is always $9.95... but I could be mistaken about that. As I said, they're 15 minutes away, so I just took the long way home the other day and picked them up. I'm gonna keep two for me, two for my wife, give two to my son, two to his wife, and the last two are going to my pastor... who is the local LEO chaplain... they issued him a Glock .40 cal for when he's riding along with them. Like you said, it's a great price.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
they looked good too!
Yea I bought then extra mags and now I am thinking if I had to carry them in a time of crisis I need a way. After all I barely have enough room in my pants for me much less 5-6 mags

1 - 8 of 8 Posts