Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
It must be me and the level of safety I like to shoot at but this guy really p***ed me off shooting across the water and then shooting at an upper angle and spraying the tree line and beyond

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I hear ya...Hopefully he had some level of knowledge of the area...I can't endorse his actions, or fake accent, but he has access to some cool guns...

·
Registered
660 Posts
I like the last clip where one of the rounds exploded kinda close.

If you really want to set your safety OCD off you should watch the one where he unleashes a mini-gun into the lake. 4k rounds!

FPSRussia - THE MINIGUN - YouTube

I'd really like to have one of these able to be mounted as needed.

·
Registered
880 Posts
I've seen several of his videos. I think the Russin accent is fake. He recently got in trouble with BATFE over a tannerite incident. Haven't heard how that ended yet.

·
Registered
24 Posts
There are some people who should absolutely never be permitted to own a weapon of any kind.

·
Registered
51 Posts
It must be me and the level of safety I like to shoot at but this guy really p***ed me off shooting across the water and then shooting at an upper angle and spraying the tree line and beyond
That was the first thing I noticed as well. Don't try this at home kids. Never, never, never, fire a weapon at the surface of a lake or any other body of water. You have no idea where those rounds will end up.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I liked the slow motion parts, but I am really unimpressed with the guy doing the shooting....

·
Registered
880 Posts
He also has several videos where he is riding a tank and an APC through a drive through.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
After he cuts to the exit graphics he shows two videos. In one of them he launches a mortar which flies 12 inches and drops straight down.

Maybe he modified it, but since when does G17 come as a full auto.

You guys already covered the rest. This guy should come with a warning. Some idiot is gonna kill someone following his lead.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts