Glock Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Fellow Glock fan here from WA state. Glad I found this forum and happy to be part of it!

Cheers

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have owned many glocks over the years....some time ago, I got out of shooting and focused my passion (and money) on guitars and amps, but after a surgery on my left elbow I can't play the way I used to so I'm back to shooting.

I recently got a Glock 19 but I couldn't carry it because it would print with anything I wore short of a jacket. In the summer months that's not always do-able. So, I ended up selling that pistol and bought myself a Gen 4 Glock 26! I have to say that I love it. I had a choice between a Gen 3 and Gen 4 and I chose Gen 4. What sold me on this gun the most was the slightly smaller grip when used w/o the optional back straps and the extra mag. I have to say that I'm very pleased with both the size and weight difference of the 26. I can wear it all day long in my Galco King Tuk holster and it's way more comfortable than with my old 19.

'll eventually get my hands on another 19 or a 17 for range fun, but as an EDC gun, I love the 26.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Hey all,

Fellow Glock fan here from WA state. Glad I found this forum and happy to be part of it!

Cheers
Welcome!

My G26 is my favorite all around. I shoot it better than the compact & full size models and it disappears when I want it to :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts