Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a nice surprise when I got home tonight. The Grip Force Adapter I ordered 3 days ago was in my mailbox. That was a nice surprise but the real nice surprise came when I opened the package and found that I got a free one. I haven't tried it out yet but I did mount them both. I would suggest anyone who wanted to try one and have been holding off to go ahead and order while you get one free.

If you aren't familiar with the Grip Force Adapter here is a vid from Bill Rogers demonstrating it's effectiveness

[video=youtube_share;QiDtXpJiua4]http://youtu.be/QiDtXpJiua4[/video]

Here some pics of it mounted on my G22.

Font Material property Communication Device Electronic device Gadget Musical instrument Lighthouse Gas Wood Metal Wood Bumper Trigger Air gun Automotive exterior Cylinder Rectangle Gas Camera accessory Electric blue

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Wow, nice...give us a report after trying it a bit...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I would be interested in a report also, but for me the Glock points great as is.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have one of those on my 34. It seems to help a little bit. I like that it feels kinda like my 1911 with the beavertail.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have one of those on my 34. It seems to help a little bit. I like that it feels kinda like my 1911 with the beavertail.
I'm interested to see how it helps the rise on a Sub Compact. You can definitely see a significant decrease on what seem to be a full size Glock from the video below from Bill. That was what turned me onto this add on to begin with. I may try to run down to the range when I get off work tonight and put 50 through my G27 and 50 through G22 to see the difference. If I do I'll post some target results.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I took a quick trip to the range to try out the adapters. I worked my Drill 3, which is 3 rounds in under 2 seconds at '25. This consists of 2-chest 1-head. I chose this so I could see how the recoil was being handled. I can definitively say I do not like the adapter on my G27 and will never carry it that configuration. It severely changes the angle of my wrist causing my hand to ride high rather than parallel. This caused binding in the wrist during the recoil and stress after less than 20 rounds. I believe it may be due to the greater recoil in the G27 than the G22. I was pleased with the G22's performance even though.

Wood World Art Font Paint Handwriting Paint Font Art Pattern

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nice lil range report. I would have to agree with it working better on the larger framed gun also. I have not tried it on any of my others, but I could see where it would change the wrist angle on the smaller guns.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Thanks for the report...I would tend to agree with ya on the smaller gun, ZK...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts