Glock Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I have short fingers and am considering a grip reduction from David Bowie. The thing is I dont want to do this without seeing in person a gun that has had this. I would hate to regret my decision so I would like to hold one before I decide. I would be forever thankful if someone had a gun that is reduced by Bowie they would be willing to show me. I live in East Tn close to the Virginia border. Also, I will be traveling to the OBX in North Carolina soon. Anybody close that has a Bowie reduction that would be willing to show me? I would travel up to three hours if need be. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I am not familiar with David Bowie, but if I were doing this i would want the grip reduced to the demensions that fit my hand specifically, not just a general reduction.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have models 22,23. I have tried Gen 4 guns. Honestly I can't tell any difference in the size of the grip at all unless you want to add backstraps to make it bigger. I can shoot them ok the way they are but like a gun to fit me perfectly.

Some people say to switch brands to something that fits better but right or wrong I carried a Glock so long on duty I would not have the same confidence in another brand.

From all the research I have done it seems David Bowie Tactical is considered the best at grip reductions but I wont to hold one before I let anyone start modifications on my gun.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts