Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the ranks here after buying a new Glock 26 (gen. 3) about a month ago. Eager to learn more about my new firearm from the experts here. Thanks for letting me be a part of the community.

Phil

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Dont know if we have any experts here but we sure are willing to give our opinions. Is that a Remora holster in your avatar? I use the Remora with my sub-compact Glocks in the appendix position and with my full size behind the hip when wearing a covering garment.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Welcome! Love my G26 - it's one of the best all-around carry pistols made.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Kansas. I am not sure if we are experts individually but as a whole we are smucking fart.

·
Registered
4 Posts
SArge, you sould like an ole 1911 guy, like myself. The GAP round appears to be gaining ground with law enforcement these days. Florida Highway Patrol, just ditched their 40's for the G-37 and 38. THat order represented about 2500 guns. That said, I think it is a gimmick round. Ballistics are roughly in between the 40 S&W and the 45 ACP.

Sac Longchamp Pas Cher

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
SArge, you sould like an ole 1911 guy, like myself. The GAP round appears to be gaining ground with law enforcement these days. Florida Highway Patrol, just ditched their 40's for the G-37 and 38. THat order represented about 2500 guns. That said, I think it is a gimmick round. Ballistics are roughly in between the 40 S&W and the 45 ACP.

Sac Longchamp Pas Cher

Ya know, that's kinda how they spoke of the .40 S&W when it came out...Granted, I really don't think the GAP will ever get that much of the total market...However, as long as LE is buying it, it'll have it's followers...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts