Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am a new user to the forum. Have a question, maybe you guys can answer. My GSSF membership expired in February, and due to life I kept forgetting to send in my renewal. My question is with the amount of time that has elapsed do I have to register as a new member or can I still "renew" my membership. Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome to the forum...Not yet a GSSF member myself, so I don't really know,but I'd think that you could renew with your old #, and if there was a problem they'd let you know... Or give 'em a call...Hope this helps...:)

GLOCK Contact Information
Email: [email protected]
GSSF
6000 Highlands Pkwy
Smyrna, GA 30082
Phone: 770.437.4718
Fax: 770.437.4719

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply. I want to use the GSSF discount, but their wording is at least 12 consecutive months membership. Which I had obviously, but not sure if the counter will start over again. I will give them a shout or maybe even just do multi year or the lifetime. Both of those routes come with the necessary card for the discount. The membership form still lists lifetime as $350, so would pay for itself after 3 purchases. Currently have a Gen4 23 again and most likely go beyond 3 more models. Current wish list G22, G19, G30, G27 etc. Will give them a call and see where I stand.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I hear ya, dre23...Wish I could be more help, but I'm sure that someone will be along shortly that may be able to...Have a great one... :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok I just did what I should have done in the first place, and called the GSSF support number. Despite having expired at the end of February it counts as a renewal and I should recieve the discount card as well. Hmm just picked up my third G23 that I have owned over the years, but me thinks a G19 will follow soon behind.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
lol...all's well that ends well, lol...great choices! According to a distributor I spoke with, those 2 models are the hottest two guns right now...of all...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tell me about it visited my gun store last Wednesday and they had several of both the 19 and 23 FDE in stock. By the following Saturday the 19 was -1 (deposit made) and I got the last 23.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My ten year wedding anniversary is in October. Honey!!! I know what I want now lol.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Hey, that does work sometimes...I am blessed with a wife that supports my love of firearms/shooting...she has actually bought me more than one, lol. In fact, I believe the first pistol she bought me was a G23, for a CC weapon. Right behind that it was a S&W 3913...So see...it can happen, lol...:)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My wife supports me in my gun ownership, though it took several years to get her there despite her claim to be a country girl Lol!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Ok I just did what I should have done in the first place, and called the GSSF support number. Despite having expired at the end of February it counts as a renewal and I should recieve the discount card as well. Hmm just picked up my third G23 that I have owned over the years, but me thinks a G19 will follow soon behind.
Nice. Those GSSF folks are a pleasure to deal with!

My armorer's course is in a couple of weeks. Can't wait.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts