Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I faxed my GSSF app. for a 3 year membership. Today I got an email from them asking if I really wanted to join because I'm a MASS. resident and I would not be able to utilize the Glock discount program as new Glocks are not MASS. compliant. Should I join anyway? What are the other benefits??:confused:

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
:(

Nice of them to at least warn you.

If you do join, you get a cool hat, decals and reading material :)

You can also take the armorer's course, but one great benefit of that would not apply (discounts on pistols and parts).

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I faxed my GSSF app. for a 3 year membership. Today I got an email from them asking if I really wanted to join because I'm a MASS. resident and I would not be able to utilize the Glock discount program as new Glocks are not MASS. compliant. Should I join anyway? What are the other benefits??:confused:
That sux! Again just one more reason to move MASS to the west coast above CA.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:(

Nice of them to at least warn you.

If you do join, you get a cool hat, decals and reading material :)

You can also take the armorer's course, but one great benefit of that would not apply (discounts on pistols and parts).
Thanks RMD, the last thing I need is an $80.00 hat and some decals, and I am already a Glock armorer, so I will be asking them for a refund.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Thanks RMD, the last thing I need is an $80.00 hat and some decals, and I am already a Glock armorer, so I will be asking them for a refund.
+ 1 on the $80 hat...It was good of them to at least tell you...Obviously they've seen that before...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
+ 1 on the $80 hat...It was good of them to at least tell you...Obviously they've seen that before...
Just got an email from GSSF apologizing for not picking up on my 'situation', and they have refunded my credit card. Nice people. :)

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is one hell of a stand up customer service experience. I need to join!

·
Registered
26 Posts
GSSF is great. There was an Armorers course coming up in my hometown in less than a month with a very few seats left. I contacted GSSF, they told me to go ahead and register, even though I had just sent in my GSSF application and had not received my ID card. They contacted Glock Education right away to let them know that I was good to go and to accept my regisration. Glock contacted me and informed me that I was accepted into the class. It that's not customer service, I don't know what is! GSSF and Glock are fantastic!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
GSSF is great. There was an Armorers course coming up in my hometown in less than a month with a very few seats left. I contacted GSSF, they told me to go ahead and register, even though I had just sent in my GSSF application and had not received my ID card. They contacted Glock Education right away to let them know that I was good to go and to accept my regisration. Glock contacted me and informed me that I was accepted into the class. It that's not customer service, I don't know what is! GSSF and Glock are fantastic!
Nice.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
They seem to be a class act...no pun intended

1 - 14 of 14 Posts