Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on facebook a little while ago, and this popped up along the right-hand marketing ad rail.
I'm NOT affliated with them in any way whatsoever. But thought it was interesting and figured I'd post it here in case someone might be just dying to get that new gun and are short a bit on cash.
I would be interested to hear if any one knows anything about them? Used them before?
reviews etc.

Gun Financing

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Sounds like just another gimmick to promote loans or credit cards.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'd want to know a lot more about them. You've got to submit a lot of personal information just to start. Buyer beware!

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I would just save up the cash, who knows what the gun would cost after financing. If they are legit that is.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Never financed one before, just cash or layaway...I have heard that Bud's finances...not sure how that works...

·
Registered
316 Posts
Same here, If I cant pay cash or put it on lay-a-way then I dont need it. My wife and I payed off all of out credit cards 8 years ago then canceld them then cut them up and never looked back. The only card we carry now is out bank issued Visa debit cards and never had a problem.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Well with Obama being to top gun salesman of the century it was inevitable that the credit card companies would eventually jump on board

·
Registered
1 Posts
I called gunfinancing.com and just for laughs went thru the system. The bottom line is, all they are is a locating service who finds the gun and then does about 30 minutes or more liaison with Buds Guns/Lipseys/Gallery of Guns/RSR group to give them basic info to have you call the dealer with the FFL number you're having the gun sent to/give them your help card acct#/etc. For this they charge you a markup of at least 100% and in some cases 250%. They located a DPMS AR for me and said it was $4000,00 to buy. I said I'm looking at the same gun on Buds Guns fo $1400..00 and the G/F rep said that was old figures and prices have gone way up. Needless to say I didn't use their $7500.00 line of credit they gave me. I then called the finance company, Wasena Funding LLC, ad they said "what, how much are they charging?". They also said I could go to any reputable gun dealer and have them call Wasena to get an account and just finance whatever the dealers listed price was. Watch out for GunFinancing.com as they're a bunch of gougers and crooks. Pass the word around.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
You just did!! Welcome too the forum!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I agree with the cash or lay away.

I also agree with Obama being the best gun salesman, but hey, at least we found one thing he is good at.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
Since everything is a conspiracy of late, I'll venture this is another government program to raise money (and figure out who has weapons). You'd be registering, without knowing it.

Oh....but I just don't think they are that smart. Honestly, it could work.

Ok, I'm scaring myself now....glad I'm a good guy, lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts