Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I really enjoyed this article it mirrors very much how I feel about my Gen 4,G-19...

"What the hell just happened?” In one hour, my attitude about Glocks had turned 180 degrees. For the first time I saw my 1911 for what it is: an iconic pistol that has been surpassed and outclassed by superior technology. I was holding an ergonomic, compact, accurate, lightweight, high-capacity pistol with the reliability of a Swiss watch. I had seen the light." ~ Ryan-Finn

Enjoy

Gun Review: Glock G19 (Gen4) | The Truth About GunsThe Truth About Guns

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Yeh, I feel the same way...And I'm willing to take all those un-wanted 1911's off of everybody's hands...lol :D
Great article, by the way...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rowabi,
Coming on to the "Dark Side "hasn't made me " Loco " yet...:p
That being said , I don't think I'll ever CCW 42 .oz 1911 empty plus ammo , anymore as I did for years...
I love my Springfield's but for now I'll just keep them as range guns, but mostly "Safe Queens" to be admired and not carried ...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
rowabi,
Coming on to the "Dark Side "hasn't made me " Loco " yet...:p
That being said , I don't think I'll ever CCW 42 .oz 1911 empty plus ammo , anymore as I did for years...
I love my Springfield's but for now I'll just keep them as range guns, but mostly "Safe Queens" to be admired and not carried ...
lol...I hear ya...I love the 1911, but for carry I went with the Kimber Pro Carry...24.oz, I believe. Nothing wrong with safe queens...I have more of them in the rifle version, tho...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
The article mirrors my induction into the Glock family. I no longer own a 1911 (but I did make sure my oldest son has my Custom Kimber) and I have 7 Glocks. I trust all my Glocks to fire everytime, I dont worry about getting them wet with sweat or rain, and I dont run home from the range to clean them.
Did I mention I can buy two Glocks for the price of one good 1911?

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
They need to hire you for sales pitches, texcowboy...and you're so right...in all of that...! :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts