Glock Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking at buying the glock 23 gen 4. 40 s&w but I have heard alot of mixed up stuff about them, If anyone has or had one could you tell me your opinion of this weapon thanks.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
The only thing I have heard of them is a few people were experiencing some issues with the new redesigned recoil spring. I believe that those issues have been worked out though. One other thing you may want to consider is, if you want to use a Guide Rod Laser. If you plan on making that purchase then you would need to stick with the Gen3 as they don't make it for the Gen4 as of yet.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Zombie Killer pretty much covered it. I prefer the Gen3s because of the initial Gen4 problems but as said I think they worked those out. The interchangeable backstraps are awesome. :)

Rest in this: If you get a Gen4 and something is not right, they will fix it for you. Its a new generation so they are working out kinks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Haven't heard anything else, beyond what was previously stated. Although they are the new toys, think I will stay within the older ones, just personal preference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts