Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well about 2 months ago I bought a G22 Gen 4. I hadn't had a automatic in a long time so I really didn't know what to expect. I knew that Glocks where alittle different with the safety trigger but hadn't ever shot one. First time I had it at the range I put a couple hundred rounds through it and wasn't really that all impressed. But last week I had a set of Trijicon 3 dot night sights put on it and I changed out the connector to a 3.5 lb. one. Today I made it back to the range after doing the work on it and I am REALLY HAPPY with my Glock now. Put right at 200 more rounds through it today. The connector and sights made a big difference in my opinion. Now it is a gun I don't have to worry about when I need it and it is more fun to shoot.

Just need to work on my trigger control some more where I can get over pulling to the left a little. Was better today.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Good to hear! Glad it worked out for you! :)

I would have liked to hear that you liked it stock, but everyone has different preferences and at least you gave it the effort to have it adjusted to your liking!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I too, change sights and have a 3.5 # connector installed on my Glocks. Why? Cause thats the way I like'em.

Use the middle of the first pad of your trigger finger and ease straight back and see if that helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts