Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there...and especially to the new dads... Children are a gift from God...cherish them.
Take those kids out shooting...! As dads we have the responsibility to pass along the things that are important, to our children, and others...Have a great weekend, and for goodness sakes, be safe...:)

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Thanks, you also. My wife sent my kid out of state for a week and a half, didn't realize it was during fathers day she said!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
thank you and right back at you! for fathers day i bought my daughter a hot air balloon ride, kind of backwards i know but it works for me.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there...and especially to the new dads... Children are a gift from God...cherish them.
Take those kids out shooting...! As dads we have the responsibility to pass along the things that are important, to our children, and others...Have a great weekend, and for goodness sakes, be safe...:)
That goes for me also !

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thank you and right back at you! for fathers day i bought my daughter a hot air balloon ride, kind of backwards i know but it works for me.
That's awesome...!!! That's not backwards...that's a dad...!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts