Glock Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered one of these through ebay and the makers of these attachments and what it does is you pur your glock on the Roni Close it up and you have a fully automatic SMG, you can shot 1 to 3 round burst or fully auto.
I was using it at the firing range and I had it on 3 round burst and there was a sheriff shooting out there also and he shot it and switched it to fully auto and said boy we have a problem, this gun is a short barrelled SMG and its fully auto and he asked where I purchased it and said Ebay. He confiscated my Glock and Roni attachement. I didnt know any better because it was sold on Ebay for God Sake. I knew fully auto is illegal and I never intended to use it but it was an option with a flip of a switch so Im out $1900 for an Ebay purchase. I opened a paypal account dispute and demanded a full refund because of the confiscated and I may face charges for owning an illegal firearm. All because of an Ebay purchase. Check Roni Glock Attachment out on Utube and you will see what IM talking about, Its CAA Roni attachment. I maybe in a big pile of shit because of pressing a buy it now. Let me know what you think? Take Care

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
is this what your talking about

roni_weapon-tfb-tm.jpg

[video=youtube;b4OAUjPSwmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4OAUjPSwmE[/video]

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I think you’re in a big pile of poop. In order to own a class 3 firearm (full auto) you need a class 3 lic. You might be able to fight the charges on EBay because they can't sell you a class 3 weapon or attachment without proof of the lic but as the law goes your toast (ignorance is no defense as they say)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Based on that story and facts given, I'd have to call Bull excrement ..Don't believe this accessory was designed to give a select-fire option...And full-auto is not necessarily "illegal"... dependent upon a persons eligibility, and where you live...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Based on that story and facts given, I'd have to call Bull excrement ..Don't believe this accessory was designed to give a select-fire option...And full-auto is not necessarily "illegal"... dependent upon a persons eligibility, and where you live...
Yep, I smell Troll !

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I agree with you 100%, All because of the damn buy it now button is going to make me pay for a damn Ebay Item. How can Ebay even list one of those if they have all of these guys monitoring auction and I got my auction denied because I was trying to hold an auction to donate 50% of the money to the Roger Maris Children's cancer hospital and 50% going to cancer research. I have the Signed and authenticated Michael Jordan Jersey from his last game of the 72-10 regular season which will never hapen again. They cancel that heart felt auction but allow this type of weaponry available to dumbasses like my self to say ahh cool. Do any of you have any suggestions or any ideas on how I should approach this from a legal standpoint, I need to lawyer up but do you think I should go after the people who sold me the Roni for the price of the Roni and the Glock because that all came to $1700. I just dont know what to do. Thank you so much for writing back to me and I hope I can get some good advise from you guys. Take Care

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
And it's gettin' deeper, too!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Oh Wolfie....!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I agree with you 100%, All because of the damn buy it now button is going to make me pay for a damn Ebay Item. How can Ebay even list one of those if they have all of these guys monitoring auction and I got my auction denied because I was trying to hold an auction to donate 50% of the money to the Roger Maris Children's cancer hospital and 50% going to cancer research. I have the Signed and authenticated Michael Jordan Jersey from his last game of the 72-10 regular season which will never hapen again. They cancel that heart felt auction but allow this type of weaponry available to dumbasses like my self to say ahh cool. Do any of you have any suggestions or any ideas on how I should approach this from a legal standpoint, I need to lawyer up but do you think I should go after the people who sold me the Roni for the price of the Roni and the Glock because that all came to $1700. I just dont know what to do. Thank you so much for writing back to me and I hope I can get some good advise from you guys. Take Care
Talk to the guys at JAG...I'd think that would be your first thought, as a Marine with such an enamored combat record... :rolleyes:

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Go to you tube and enter in CAA Roni and there is one with a guy holding the roni up to his shoulder and it rattles off a 27 shots in less the 3 second. Check out this
[video=youtube;SpNA-TZnMC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpNA-TZnMC4[/video] Troll my ass.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Real or not you as the buyer have to know the laws in your state and can't rely on someone else to do it for you. in most if not all states full auto is very heavily regulated and if you live in California they are even worse with mags and simple attachments that most of us take for granted. One guy was asking about a barrel with a threaded tip wanting to be shipped to Africa. Here is fine but there it might be a 20 year jail sentence to even own one so I say yea I would be getting a lawyer and get ready for a pricy court battle. It just might be the thing to keep you out of jail and I wouldn’t worry about any more guns because with that felony you’re toast

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have since had an honorable discharge due to a bad back and a piece of shrapnel inches away from my sciatic nerve. Surgery was attempted to remove it but it was too risky so now Im an ex marine with a civilian status so civilian rules apply to me noe.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Go to you tube and enter in CAA Roni and there is one with a guy holding the roni up to his shoulder and it rattles off a 27 shots in less the 3 second. Check out this
[video=youtube;SpNA-TZnMC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpNA-TZnMC4[/video] Troll my ass.
No check this out...It's a select-fire Glock he's putting into the unit...duh...

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Ill take aplogies and here is the auction

CAA RONI SP1 Springfield XD 9mm/40S&W Chassis Kit w/ Adjustable Stock

Im not sure why people dont have any trust in anyone, not everyone has to be a dick and trust the person writing, if I wasnt in deep shit I wouldnt bother with you guys. Troll WTF grow up
See you didn’t read the fine print and it says nothing about full auto:
(Federal) TAX STAMP can be obtained before or after purchase.
(you have to apply for a federal tax stamp and they are about $200-300 dollars per unit)

edit: only the glock 18c is a full auto pistol and all the rest are semi. so the conv doesn't convert nothing

·
Banned
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Real or not you as the buyer have to know the laws in your state and can't rely on someone else to do it for you. in most if not all states full auto is very heavily regulated and if you live in California they are even worse with mags and simple attachments that most of us take for granted. One guy was asking about a barrel with a threaded tip wanting to be shipped to Africa. Here is fine but there it might be a 20 year jail sentence to even own one so I say yea I would be getting a lawyer and get ready for a pricy court battle. It just might be the thing to keep you out of jail and I wouldn’t worry about any more guns because with that felony you’re toast
I spoke with them before buying and they said the gun does single and 3 round bursts it was never said the switch can be placed one knotch down and its fully auto, I had to learn that on my own. It was awesome at first and then my brain said oh sh&* this is so ilegal. Please have a little respect and dont call people trolls and say that they are full of BS until you know the full story. Its very disrespectfull and could push people away from your website like myself soon.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Ok, first of all, assuming you have an understanding of firearm laws in your state, you know, what is and what isn't legal to own, buy or have in your possession of in your state. I would have in no way, shape or form showed up at a public range with this firearm. If you really need to fire it, "grandpa's farm" might have been a better place. Second, I don't think how you bought it, where you bought it and how you got it into the state are near as important as "you are the one currently with it in your possession"! Those other items will come into play at some time. Third, I know most officers that I know would have given you a ride in their car, and I don't mean home! Last, but also important, I'm guessing that from now on, if you walk into a gun store to buy a firearm, and the sales person makes that "all-important" phone call, the answer will be "do not proceed"! Just my opinion. I'm no expert!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.