Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys and Gals,
I was youtubing tonight and came across this gem. Although I have not had any issues with FTF on my G27G4 nor have I noticed a troubled trigger, I can see where his assumption may be spot on. It may be worth a try to replace the Trigger Bar with a OEM 3rd Gen or a after market non-bumped version

[video=youtube_share;Mj8Qt8ofCAw]http://youtu.be/Mj8Qt8ofCAw[/video]

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Sounded at first like he got some of his Glocks from the New York factory...lol Thanks for the link, ZK...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
My G17 GEN4 has the bump. Now I am trying to decide whether to smooth it down.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I took a dremel to my bump and it does seem to make a differance on my G17GEN4 . This is my only Glock that does not have the 3.5# connector yet as I am teaching my 13 year old grandson to shoot next month and i dont want too light of a trigger yet. It may be only my imagination but the trigger does feel a little better. I tried to up load a pic but having problems with that.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Uhh, too late. But after my Grandson learns to shot using the G17 I plan on having the 3.5# connector installed by a regular Glock vendor at the Fort Worth Gun show. At that time I will have him put in a GEN3 one.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
It will void the warranty if you do. I think I would just invest the $15 to get an aftermarket from LoneWolf or GlockParts. Then if I ever had to send it back I could swap it out.
+1...Good advice, for sure

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I still dont understand why it makes a differance as it seems to me as if only the top of the trigger bar makes contact. I wish I would have had a trigger pull weight scale to test before and after as in the video. But, my trigger seems to be better and I guess that is all that matters even if it is just in my head.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I finally got photobucket to work, here is my 'bump' dremeled off. Just need to polish now.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Dang guys now I need a Gen4 so I can play.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts