Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Glock 20 is the 10mm powerhouse from Glock, build specifically for the 10mm, one of the most powerful rounds for a practical semi-automatic pistol. The G20 is not for little girls, but it is certainly manageable.

I gave my new G20SF a great workout the other day and here are the results. The Buffalo Bore was particularly fun to shoot.

What's been your experience with the G20?

LINK TO VIDEO HERE.

'

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I agree wsith you on the G20, mine is the SF and I have it loaded with Buffalo Bore, in my G29SF I keep Silvertips. Great video, Thanks.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a full size frame in G21 but honestly, I hardly notice the difference between it and this G20SF.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I loved my G20. It was a blast to shoot and I have to say that I found it easy to manage as well. It is one hell of a bad ass round and the problem that i had was finding practice ammo that didn't break that bank. When the G46 (G30 w 460 Rowland conversion) gets done I will send you a video of that.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
The Glock 20 is the 10mm powerhouse from Glock, build specifically for the 10mm, one of the most powerful rounds for a practical semi-automatic pistol. The G20 is not for little girls, but it is certainly manageable.

I gave my new G20SF a great workout the other day and here are the results. The Buffalo Bore was particularly fun to shoot.

LINK TO VIDEO HERE.

'
Nice...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great video.
I have the G20 and love having it and cant wait to get back home to it and get rid of this Baretta 9mm i am currently using.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts

LINK TO VIDEO HERE.

'
Good video,good GLOCK!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts