Glock Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from North Alabama. I've been a revolver and 1911 fan for 40+ years. I'm thinking of buying my first Glock, probably a Glock 26. I've come by to absorb and much data. Thanks

Mark in Alabama

You can see my history and archaeology blog here: Eras Gone

·
Registered
960 Posts
Welcome from um......Alabama!

·
Registered
960 Posts
You will love Glocks! Any Glock! Lot's of good info here!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Army Cobra!

Have you spent any time at Redstone Arsenal? I'm a former Army Infantryman, now an archeologist with the US Army Space and Missile Defense Command at Redstone.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome from Texas! I too had been a revolver and 1911 fan before getting the Glock Bug !

·
Registered
960 Posts
Thanks Army Cobra!

Have you spent any time at Redstone Arsenal? I'm a former Army Infantryman, now an archeologist with the US Army Space and Missile Defense Command at Redstone.
Not much time there, however I do love the area! I had stated on another thread that I'm going to get up that way soon to update my I.D. info. My heart and prayers always go out to you 11B types! You got my respect, no doubt!! :)

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I have a G26 and it is a great carry gun as well as a shooter

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Welcome from nowhere near Dixie. Please no Glock VS 1911 Posts! :)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Welcome from nowhere near Dixie. Please no Glock VS 1911 Posts! :)
Or at least do it on the "other firearms" page...lol...there are some more of of us 1911 lovers here as well, but most of us have "seen the light" so to speak, with Glocks...:) By the way, the last time I was thru there, I was glad to see that the Redstone PX now has firearms...Nice little set-up...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts