Glock Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always loved marksmanship and was into riflery in my youth, but it took my kids finding riflery on their own to get me back to the range. Dove in head first with a Glock 34 with intentions to compete in IDPA. Unfortunately I'm up in Jersey right now and until I resolve residency issues and permits I'm afraid to bring my firearms into the state.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Always loved marksmanship and was into riflery in my youth, but it took my kids finding riflery on their own to get me back to the range. Dove in head first with a Glock 34 with intentions to compete in IDPA. Unfortunately I'm up in Jersey right now and until I resolve residency issues and permits I'm afraid to bring my firearms into the state.
Welcome from Alabama! I hope you get all of your issues solved so you can have your firearms. I couldn't imagine being away from mine! :)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Texas where guns are no problem!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Welcome to the forum Alf. Don't forget the last person to get caught taking weapons into NJ during a move needed a Governors Pardon to get his record clean. Good idea in keeping them out of state until you have your paperwork. I hope you had a good reason to move to NJ. I won't even drive through the state.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Welcome from a Virginia Newbie to the forum. I'm also a new G34 owner. You'll enjoy shooting it once you get the paperwork squared away.

Larry

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
ALF, Welcome to the forum...short of moving to America, I don't know what else to say other than get the paperwork right...it isn't worth getting caught on the wrong side...There's plenty of folks who mean well that can give advice, but I doubt that there's any who are willing to do the time for ya... :rolleyes:..hope ya get it resolved soon...keep us posted...:)
P.S. Glad you have the kids shooting..We have to pass it on...!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts